We went to a super cool event recently and it’s not what you think when you hear “Axe Throwing” You can’t just throw with pure power it takes a lot of technique! It’s one of the most satisfying event out be that either a day or night. This is Whistle Punks Urban Axe Throwing!
You’ll be slinging your axe along side your friends and/or colleagues, hitting bullseyes if you’re lucky! Cheer on your mates, all behind the backdrop of great music and atmosphere. While socialising between throws.
You’ll get to be taught by Whistle Punks Urban Axe Throwing’s trained throwing coaches who will get you hitting bullseye in no time at all. You’ll be a pro!
The fun doesn’t stop there, once you’re taught there’ll be a tournament with a group of you and the king or queen of the axe’s will be crowned .
Then once you’ve got the hang of it we’ll take you and your group through a tournament until the king or queen of axes is crowned!
London prices are £22/29 (Off Peak/On Peak)
Listen to the guys chatting about their experience at Whistle Punk’s Urban Axe Throwing please click here!
To check out Whistle Punk’s Urban Axe Throwing for yourself please click here!
Keep up to date with everything How To Kill An Hour by signing up to our newsletter by clicking here! Get a dose of How To Kill An Hour in your inbox each and every week!
An How To Kill An Hour favourite is BACK! Yes that’s right everyone’s favourite cooking game is returning, this is Overcooked 2! In this game the Onion Kingdom is once again in peril. Though it’s at the fault of the Onion King himself! By reading aloud from the fabled Necronomnomicon, he has cooked up a real problem. A problem in the form of a doughy and dangerous army of Undead Bread, named: The Unbread! The game requires players to chop, bake and fry their way to a set of brand new kitchens and tasks to defeat and save the kingdom!
Overcooked 2 is a co-op game that allows 1-4 players to help serve recipes to hungry customers in an series of unconventional kitchens. The game will follow players across kitchens located in hot air balloons, a magical school and even planets! Don’t forget to dodge the fires, collapsing floors or overbearing waiters!
Overcooked 2 New Features
- Online multiplayer! For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire. Dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged.
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
(Credit: Overcooked 2/Team 17 Press Release)