There’s a brand new arcade game coming out soon that we’re sure that you’re going to love! It’s a lot like Rocket League meets Tron. (If you’re old enough to remember that) It’s called Laser League!
Where the aim of the game is to stay away from the coloured beams of your rivals. (Sounds a lot like Tron huh?) Yet cause incredible damage to your opposition by blocking their path. You got to use all your speed, strength and strategy to really get ahead.
Not only that you can also use power ups of the arena floor to give you that extra edge on the battlefield. Activate differing abilities (offensive/defensive) to help your team win the battle for the control of nodes.
- Over 60 characters from 5 Unique brands
- Select from 6 unique and spectacular classes; SMASH, THIEF, GHOST, SHOCK, SNIPE and BLADE.
- Play up to 4v4 intense offline or online matches
- Compete on 3 packed international Stadiums and master up to 10 laser maps.
- 16 available power ups drastically change gameplay momentum.
- Level up to unlock over 250 character customizations.
The game has got a plethora of praise from various gaming outlets on the web too!
Polygon: “Laser League could be the next competitive gaming hit!”
Playstation Lifestyle: “Roll7 has an absolute hit on their hands with Laser League”
Sidequesting: “Laser League will be a competitive obsession!”
We don’t know about you, but we’re super interested in Laser League and cannot wait to give it a go! Unfortunately there is no release date as of yet. However on Laser League’s product page Early 2018 is the release window.
If you’re super interested in this game you can sign up for the beta by clicking here!