Might and Magic: Elemental Guardians is an RPG game that is a lot of fun, when we say a lot of fun we mean alot of fun! Now I have never been a big fan of turn based RPG games myself, but I’ve always given them a go, and I’m glad that I gave Might and Magic: Elemental Guardians a go!
As I cannot put it down, I’m always on it now! I almost missed my train earlier because I was too busy fighting the enemies and upgrading my little creatures! The aim of Might and Magic: Elemental Guardians is to battle your way through the various lands and elements to claim victory and rule over the land once more. You are tasked with taking hold of up to 4 creatures of your choosing, whilst utilising the mystic powers of your hero to help them along the way. Once you have chosen your creatures you are then tasked with choosing which magic that your character is responsible for. Furthermore, those House Magic choices are either Materia, Chimera or Anima. With each of them giving you an extra edge against your opponent be that extra attack speed, extra defence or even taking away an enemies ability. So, for example, making them more vulnerable to attacks!
Each character is able to be ranked up and leveled up, however, choose wisely as ranking up requires you to sacrifice other members of your team! Consequently this is where the replayability of this game comes into play, if you want to keep all of your strongest creatures. The task would be to rank up your least favourite creatures and then use them to rank up your favoured battle creatures! It’s a bit of a pain but, it allows you to keep playing for much longer! Each creature is able to hold up to 6 glyphs which allow you to increase the abilities of your creatures, so much like other RPG games you have to be tactical in what you upgrade as to best achieve success!
Furthermore with many games these days there are various tasks that you have to complete to earn achievements. Yet, this is where Might and Magic: Elemental Guardians separates itself from the pack. The achievements that you unlock unlock special tokens and other various magic elements to help you either upgrade your creatures or help them along the way to evolve into bigger better creatures! Yet, the evolving is a marathon more than a sprint as it takes A LOT to evolve them. Hence why this game is for the long haul and not for a quick 10minute play. Well you can play for 1o minutes but that 10minutes may turn into an hour. As I’ve found out more than once this week!
Might and Magic is out now! Please see below for more information and a link to download the game!
Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians – a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic.
Journey through enchanted lands, collecting fierce and fantastic elemental creatures, and evolve a team of mighty warriors to summon to battle on the path to victory.
ENROLL IN THE ACADEMY OF MAGIC
• Create, customize and level up your own hero
• Choose a House of Magic: Materia, Chimera or Anima
• Use the mystic powers of your House to triumph in the arena
SUMMON A LEGENDARY TEAM
• Discover and collect hundreds of fantastic beasts and iconic creatures
• Watch their evolution from cute companions to legendary war allies
• Equip your team with arcane Glyphs to enhance their abilities
TRAIN & BATTLE
• Level up your creatures to unlock their true might
• Compete in the PvP Arena to rise up the league leaderboards
• Participate in Live Events to win epic prizes and rare items
• Ally with your friends in Guilds for mighty team adventures
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
• Face fierce opponents in fast and strategic RPG battles
• Use the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth tactically to gain the advantage
• Cast epic spells and use magical abilities of different elements
BECOME A HERO OF LEGENDS
• Journey through the fabled fantasy realms of Might & Magic
• Complete diverse daily quests and earn special rewards
• Enjoy beautiful graphics and unique creature designs
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy in-game currency. In-game currency can also be collected by playing the game without requiring any purchase. [Apple/Ubisoft]